We invite you to read the terms that contractually link each user to the company Egea S.p.A.
In this Code, the expression Egea indicates the company Egea S.p.A., based in Italy, in Milan in Via Sarfatti 25
1. Intellectual property
2. General ethical code of the users of the "EgeaCampus" website
3. Hypertext links to and from third-party website
4. Specific conditions for the use of slides and protected material
5. Specific conditions for access to the Teaching Area
6. General clauses
1 Intellectual Property
: Copyright is protected by Law 633 of 22/04/1941 and subsequent amendments. In particular, for all contents and images of the EgeaCampus area there is an absolute prohibition of reproduction, duplication, sale or use for commercial purposes.
The materials can only be used for personal purposes. The same materials can not be published without the prior written authorization of Egea.
: The designation, brands and logos Egea, Tools, UBE and EgeaCampus, EgeaFocus, as well as any other logos, distinctive signs and trade names used on this site by the company Egea, are protected by national laws and international conventions on intellectual property. It is not possible to use Egea's brands in contexts that could in some way discredit and defame the image of Egea.
2 General ethical code of the users
The user of egeaonline.it will never have to:
3 Hypertext links to and from third-party websites
- illicitly use reserved spaces
- use instruments that could lead to an illicit use of the site
- use the site to cause damage, of any kind, to the rights of Egea or third parties
- attempt to intercept e-mail communications to others
- use the site as an instrument of mass communication to send unsolicited general messages
- transmit advertising material without the prior authorization of Egea
- falsely present himself as a user entitled and as an employee or a designated Egea.
For the creation of links to the "Egeaonline" site, the prior authorization of Egea is required, which reserves the discretionary right to refuse the request or suspend the connection.
4 Specific conditions for the access of Restricted Areas
User registration in the Restricted Areas is mandatory and necessary. Egea reserves the right to check the veracity of the information communicated in the registration form of the teachers and to allow access to the Campus area within 72 hours.
Password and username automatically identify the user who owns it, who, therefore, undertakes to keep it in secret and immediately communicate to Egea any violations or improper uses of which it becomes aware.
5 Specific conditions for the use of to the Educational Materials
The teaching materials of each book (indicated here together with "Materials") that are in the EgeaCampus Protected Area hosted on Egeaonline are subject to the following specific conditions of use:
- The Materials can only be used by the teacher with a password, for educational purposes only.
- Materials can be projected during lessons but can NOT be distributed to students.
- The teacher can decide to customize the materials provided but he has to maintain the information related to the title and copyright.
- The modified Materials can also be showed in class but can NOT be distributed to students.
- The teacher undertakes to respect copyright and not to disseminate material that could constitute a "substitute" of the book.
6 General Clauses
Egea has the right to make technical and content changes to the website structure as well as to change the methods of access to the site and its parts. Egea does not assume any obligation or responsibility for the performance of its free electronic services, nor for their provision, continuity, punctuality, cancellation, delivery and / or memorization of communications to / from the user.
If you do not agree, in whole or in part, with what is written in this document "Code of use of the Egeaonline website", please leave the "Egeaonline" website and not send personal data through this site.
This document "Code of use of the Egeaonline site", together with the document "Information on privacy", constitutes the whole of the existing agreement between Egea and yourself. In the event that the Judicial Authority defines nothing or inapplicable one or more clauses contained in this document, the other clauses will remain in force
RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN EGEA AND THE USER ARE REGULATED EXCLUSIVELY BY ITALIAN LAW AND THE CODE OF USE OF THE SITE. FOR ANY CONTROVERSY CONNECTED TO THE USE OF THE "EGEAONLINE.IT" WEBSITE OR OF THE SAME SERVICES, THE FORUM OF MILAN WILL BE EXCLUSIVELY COMPETENT.
For any information write to:
via Sarfatti 25