INFORMATION IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE EU REGULATION 2016/679
in compliance with the EU Regulation nr. 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”), the company Egea Spa (hereinafter “Egea”) would like to give you the following information.
Information we collect about you
How we use information about you
- On Registration Page of our site (http://www.egeaeditore.it/eng/membership/default.aspx) we will collect these information: First Name*, Last Name*, Country*, State*, Email*, Phone, Username*, Password*, Company, Sector, Role, User Profile*, Unlock Book Code. All fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory.
- Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device by websites that you visit. They are used by most websites, cannot harm your computer, and allow our websites to recognise your computer in order to provide functionality like saving your preferences on a site.The cookies used on the website include those which are strictly necessary for access and navigation.
- During its normal operation the web server will collect some information, which are used to work out how many times our site has been visited and to record which parts of our site have been visited so we can improve the content and layout of the site.
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- to administer orders made from our website;
- to provide customer services and support;
- to keep in contact with you about our news and events by sending you ours Newsletter;
- to provide more information on new books or products that we believe may interest you
- to improve the products and services offered to you for our Business Purposes;
- to better meet the needs and preferences of our customers for our Business Purposes.
Where we rely on your consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time by writing to email@example.com.
Methods of data processing
Treatment is carried out with the support of electronic or otherwise automated instruments. The personal information that you decide to share with us are treated with total confidentiality.
Recipients of data
We may share your personal information with persons, companies who cooperate with us in accounting, administrative, legal matters relating to the assignment received.
An updated list of these subjects is available on request to the Data Controller.
Data Retention period
We will keep your personal information only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we are processing your personal information.
Rights of the subject
(art. 15 – EU Regulation 2016/679)You have the rights:
Right to submit a complaint
- to obtain confirmation of the existence of your personal data and their communication in an intelligible form;
- to obtain: a) the updating, the rectification or, if the case, the integration of the data; b) the deletion or limitation of the processing of the data;
- you may, at any time, exercise the above rights sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority for the protection of personal data (based in Piazza di Monte Citorio 121, 00186 ROMA) with the modalities indicated at the Internet address: http://www.garanteprivacy.it
– mail email@example.com
If you have any questions about our Privacy Notice, please do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Owner of the treatment
The data controller is: Egea Spa, address Milano, via Sarfatti 25; telephone number 02 58365751; fax 02 58365753; e-mail email@example.com
; website web: www.egeaonline.it
Updated 23 October 2018